Thank you for choosing ChinaFiling.com to file your trademark application in China!
Before proceeding with the filing, please make sure that you have the following information and documents at hand:
- Name and address of the trademark applicant
- Scanned copy of the identification document of the trademark applicant (e.g. passport if the applicant is an individual person, certificate of incorporation if the applicant is a legal entity)
- Scanned copy of the trademark sample (not necessary if it is a word mark)
Please also note the following:
- This easy trademark filing system is designed to file no more than 3 different trademarks at once. If you need to file more than 3 trademarks at once, please directly contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org which will be more efficient.
- Unless otherwise required, please input all information in English.
- Please read the help notes carefully before you answer a question.
Now, if you are ready, let's start to get your trademark registered in China.