What options do I have if someone in China uses my trademark without my consent?

In general, you have three ways to stop the unauthorised use of your trademark in China:

  1. To send a cease and desist letter to the unauthorised user and the other concerned parties.
  2. To seek administrative remedies like requesting the competent administrative authority to investigate and stop the unauthorised use.
  3. To seek judicial remedies like applying for injunction to stop the unauthorised use.